Saturday, March 24, 2007

Come into my parlour ...

"You're a microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan, controlled and directed by his red right hand."
Nick Cave - Red Right Hand


I can't say that I'm entirely enamored with the idea of revealing all the dark and sordid secrets, the deals and machinations, the late night meetings exchanging envelopes in car parks, the unidentifiable body parts in hessian bags - but if we expect you to bare your souls to us in your blogs I suppose its only fair that I also expose the dark underbelly of the IE project and the twisted ramblings of the minds that plot its course.

Of course many of you will already be realising that for Jake and myself, our successful takeover of the IE projects is just one small step in our evil plan to overrun New Zealand, ultimately achieve world domination and become rulers of the largest empire ever seen on film or screen - and you lucky IE folks have the chance to become our minions. We will keep you informed of our progress on all fronts!




So why, you may ask, am I awake and blogging at 5am - there is no time to rest, and while you're sleeping away your hour I'm wringing all the goodness from the daylight I've saved!

... so don't forget ... I'm wide awake ... I'll be watching ... and waiting ...

No comments: